Designed for firing solid fuel - firewood, Class B wood briquettes or coal. With an option for fitting pellet, oil or gas-fired burner.
Tested and approved according to EN 303-5.
- Simple installation and handling.
- The water mantle embraces the combustion chamber in full to utilize the emitted heat most efficiently.
- Combustion chamber with large heat exchanging surface and low chamber resistance.
- Large firebox door ensures easy loading even with bigger logs (length of logs up to 50 cm).
-Ribbed chamber surface and three-pass flue gas flow for improved heat exchange.
- Exchangeable metallic ash grate protects the pipe grid from the flame.
- TBurner flange on lower door for fitting pellet, oil or gas burners (optional).
- Thermostatic draught regulator;
- Pressure relief valve 3 bar;
- Safety heat evacuator a tap-water-filled line passes through the upmost part of the boiler body. In case of overheating it is triggered open by a thermostatic valve (not included) to evacuate the heat of the boiler.
Model WBS SPECIFICATION:
- Nominal Heat Outpt - 20
Width 464mm, Depth 870mm, Height 1145mm; Weight 225 kg
- Operating Pressure - 3 Bar
BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE MAKE SURE IT MEETS ALL TE STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND REGION.